- THE SERVICE PROVIDES 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GARANTEE
ExpressVPN is everything a qualitative VPN can only hope to be. Heard only about a paid version of Express VPN? Yes, it doesn’t have a free package but if you won’t be satisfied with the service your money will be returned in seconds. Say goodbye to eyesore graphics, cluttered UI, and badly coded VPN clients. Every part of ExpressVPN screams premium quality. From its remarkable website to astutely designed dedicated VPN clients that are accessible and baked with terrific features.
Have devices running on different operating systems?
It is not a problem if you have chosen ExpressVPN for your protection on the Internet.You can make your connections securely on a plethora of devices including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Routers, and even gaming consoles.
ExpressVPN bottom lines:
- Users have complete access to hundreds of servers in 94 countries.
- You can freely switch between servers as many times as you wish — literally!
- While you are doing so, you never have to worry about speed and bandwidth, as they are unlimited.
- Furthermore, all of your connections are protected and encrypted by industry-grade 256-bit encryption and AES-256-CBC for stream encryption.
- To wrap up, ExpressVPN offers a very detailed support center with plenty of setup guides, troubleshooting articles, and FAQs.
- If you need to contact the support, all you have to do is pull up “Live Chat” on the website, and you’d be in touch within seconds.
- Email and Contact Form communication channels are also available as alternatives.
- ExpressVPN starts at $8.32 per month. All plans are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- ExpressVPN vs NordVPN: Which is really better?