David Balaban is a computer security researcher with over 15 years of experience in malware analysis and antivirus software evaluation. He has published his articles on such online media as Hackernoon, Tripwire, Infosecinstitute, and Cybrary.
For those who are not on top of up-to-date technologies and have got on the site by chance, we will shed light on the issue. Our today’s topic is WebRTC, which has been developed for real-time communication over peer-to-peer connections.
However, the service is blocked in a series of countries. The best VPN for WebRTC will help you to unblock it wherever you are. Here is the list:
- ExpressVPN is the best choice, as it offers special extensions for browsers Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. So that WebRTC will be easily unblocked by the provider.
- NordVPN is one more prominent provider to unblock WebRTC. High-speed servers make communication convenient for users.
- CyberGhost doesn’t keep any logs, so nobody would know about the sites you visit and the services you use.
- VYprVPN doesn’t make use of any third-party servers, which makes the VPN provider almost 100% secure and anonymous.
- IPVanish has neither speed nor bandwidth limits. That is why netizens have an opportunity to communicate through WebRTC from every corner of the world.
So, if you have used the technology you know that it’s a great Skype’s analog that operates on the base of your browser. WebRTC supports such browsers as for PCs - Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera; for Android – Google Chrome 28, Firefox 24, Opera Mobile 12. Safari is listed as being in development. The facilities of WebRTC would show attracting, if there wasn’t a small problem.
According to January 2015 TorrentFreak blog’s news, browsers supporting WebRTC suffer from a serious security flaw that compromises the security of VPN-tunnels, by allowing a true IP address of the user to be read. But that is not the only problem; it gets worse and worse as it goes on. Unfortunately, Internet freedom is not supported by all the countries and there are such governments which follow the policy of total censorship. In addition, hacker attacks, computer fraudulence and geo-restrictions must be mentioned too.
So as to solve the problem you need a high-quality VPN for WebRTC. Also, many people are afraid of some WebRTC VPN vulnerabilities, there are some extra qualitative VPNs for WebRTC that have some functions which can to help in the situation.
The functions of the best VPN for WebRTC are:
- The best VPN for WebRTC hides your true IP address. That means that having subscribed to the best VPN for WebRTC, you can shift your virtual location. You are able to connect to any server location of the best VPN for WebRTC you like.
- The best VPN for WebRTC encrypts all your sensitive data. A qualitative VPN for WebRTC uses strong protocols and creates a defensive tunneling passing through which all your Internet traffic turns to be encrypted.
- A reliable VPN for WebRTC’s provider doesn’t keep any logging or metadata, which enhances the level of your anonymity.
We suggest you subscribing to one of the best VPNs for WebRTC for making your network private, secure and anonymous.