NordVPN is an excellent service developed for experienced users from India. It is considered to be a unique service providing the tightest security as well as the fastest connection speed. Thanks to servers in 62 countries and revolutionary 2048-bit SSL encryption the users can get the best protection using public Wi-Fi without any worries. Besides, it allows you browsing wherever you want bypassing all the possible restrictions. Try it and you can enjoy all the opportunities it brings.Read more
These days, privacy and security earn special concerns when it comes to the Internet accessibility and online freedom. India is one of those countries which lead a policy of a total censorship and here are some arguments:
- There is a new law on prosecution and financial responsibility, in amount of 4.465$, of Internet users visiting banned websites, such as Weebly, Vimeo, Github and 857 new ones.
- Indian Competent Government Authority impinges upon online user right and keeps moving on towards authoritarian regime and absolute censorship.
- According to Wikipedia, over 200 websites have been blocked, including 1Fichier, Playwire, uploadsat, and ummah.com. The government in 2015 gave the order to have over 800 websites blocked. Most of these websites contain adult content.
Some may think that’s pretty enough for taking some preventive measures and he will be right. In addition, we can mention some globally spread threats for Internet users such as hacker attacks and computer fraudulence, of which you have to take care yourself. Nobody is interested in your online privacy except you. You should try to find the best up-to-date technology that helps you with avoiding all the restrictions and encrypting all your sensitive data.
Fortunately, there is a reliable tool for one’s privacy, security and anonymity and it is called the best VPN for India. When choosing between a detached VPN for India or a built-in Chrome extension, you shouldn’t forget that a fully-fledge service is more qualitative. A free VPN for Android in India is not a good example of online protection too, as soon as it doesn’t provide the whole set of features a paid variant can give you. Whereas, a free VPN trial is a great solution for your needs, as soon as you can test the service before subscribing for it.
|Best VPNs for India|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
If speaking about internet freedom in India, it should be noticed that according to the latest estimates the internet is stated to be partially free there. The main infringements have been detected in such forms as access obstacles, limits on content, violation of user rights.
The latest infringements have taken the following forms:
- Local mobile internet services have been asked to be shot down to prevent cheating at the government.
- Strong net regulations have been passed to prevent service providers form charging more for some web-resources.
- Defamation is now been legally adopted as a criminal activity.
- More than 17 WhatsApp users have been arrested for the information circulated there.
- Direct government surveillance of online traffic has been committed by The Central Monitoring System.
- Jogider Singh, a journalist, died when assailants set him on fire after he posted some comments on the government politics on Facebook.
Due to these and many other vivid reasons you need to arm your network with top-notch protection when visiting the country. Being interested in online protection methods you might have already come across a VPN service. The tool is definitely recognized as one of the best solutions for your web privacy, security and anonymity.
However, the internet is overloaded with numerous suggestions from different VPN companies, therefore, you need to know what information is to rely on when choosing a VPN service.
- a vast variety of server locations;
Having subscribed for a VPN for India, you should be able to connect to any geo-restricted web-service. Therefore, when choosing a future VPN service you should pay attention to the server park.
As long as you need the service for making it free for accessing torrenting websites, you should pay attention to servers located in Spain, Russia and Switzerland. If you need the service to unblock the US-based streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, etc, you’d better choose a VPN that offers several US-based servers for staying on the safe side. When one of the servers will be overloaded you will be able to switch to another one.
For making your network free from censorship you should subscribe for a VPN service, which offers as many locations as possible.
- strong encryption protocols;
When choosing a protocol you need to think about the level of protection you need in future. The strongest protection is supplied with OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec variants. However, the protocols are known to be bandwidth consuming. Therefore, having assured your average internet upload and download speeds are low, you’d better choose another protocol, as long as all the streaming resources are to be watched with lags and hits.
Therefore, for this reason it will be more objective to run PPTP alternative. Although the protocol is stated by many security experts as out-of-dated, it is still considered as strong and fast, which attracts many customer and heavy traffic streamers.
- unlimited bandwidth;
- trial version or money-back guarantee;
- support of different payment methods;
- 24/7 professional technical group assistance.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) for India encrypts all the online communications that you make between your device and the VPN servers so that you enjoy complete online privacy and security. No outsider is able to crack through the encrypted tunnel and access your personal details. The VPN service for India masks your IP address and provides you with different IP addresses from various locations to help you stay anonymous online. This way you get complete freedom to access any website you want online in India. You won’t be tracked and no one will know what you are doing online.
If you want to unblock websites in India and can’t make a decision whether to use a VPN for India or a proxy, you should look through VPN’s main advantages of the service. Some of the things you need to check into when looking for the best VPN for India to stay protected while networking are:
- Safe torrenting and peer to peer file sharing.
- Protect you from the prying eyes of government and hackers.
- Geo-spoofing your current location so that you can watch all streaming websites that are blocked at your location.
- Bypassing all censorships in place in your workplace, school or college or by the government.
- You should choose a VPN service that offers you quite a lot of VPN features at the most affordable prices. No quality VPN service is offered for free. Hence, choose one that offers the best features at the lowest plan prices.
When you know that many agencies might be snooping into your sensitive data, you realize that you need the help of a good VPN service for India. India has plenty of suitable VPN services. Let’s take a look at the 7 best VPNs for India’s rating 2018. The presented services have everything you need: multiple locations, strong encryption protocols, a professional technical support, trial versions and etc.
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And the reasons are here:
- When you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries!
- You can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go.
- Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
- They also have great protection thanks to the 256-bit encryption.
So, having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
VyprVPN is the most qualitative VPN for India. It provides many wonderful features for their customers. First and foremost, they are able to provide excellent speed to their customers considering the fact that they have dedicated servers in more than 43 countries. They are running more than 700 servers! Free cloud storage is another thing that you will enjoy. As for their apps and software, you will instantly feel the quality. Most importantly, you will get the worth of your money. At the moment, they are serving more than 200,000 IPs all over the world. Since you are from India, you should open a VPN service with server in India.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
While looking for the best VPN for India, you should consider CyberGhost Pro VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost Pro VPN one of the cheapest VPNs for India of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting more than 800 servers around the globe, this VPN provider ensures fast connections. Like many of its kind, this VPN provider uses double encryption system making it reliable and secured. CyberGhost Pro is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous in India.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more