David Balaban is a computer security researcher with over 15 years of experience in malware analysis and antivirus software evaluation. He has published his articles on such online media as Hackernoon, Tripwire, Infosecinstitute, and Cybrary.
The Internet is awash with all manner of content. The Romanian government just like a majority of governments has stepped forward to control the usage of the Internet. With the increase in the Internet accessibility, there has been noticed an increase in the level of cyber criminality.
In this regard, we recommend you to have a look at the best providers to use in Romania in 2019:
- ⚡ NordVPN - The best VPN with military-grade encryption and super-fast speeds.
- Surfshark - Amazing VPN that allows to feel free and secure while surfing the Internet in Romania.
- ExpressVPN - Trustworthy VPN with 3,000+ VPN server locations and 24/7 customer support.
- CyberGhost - Great choice for Romania offering automatic Kill Switch and robust encryption.
- Private Internet Access - Reliable provider to use in Romania, it offers 10 devices simultaneously and unlimited bandwidth.
The sufferers have grown in number substantially. Some of the users have come across hacker attacks, some of them have become the victims of computer frauds, the others are being traced and eavesdropped by the government agencies and ISPs.
Romania is classified as one of the European countries which observes and respects Internet freedom rules.
You can pretty do all you want online, but you need to know when and where you need to take a step back. The government has made rules such as those banning sports betting, CP as well as incitement and racism.
While the government is totally committed to preventing and stopping any content that might exploit children in any way, there are government officials and politicians who might want to take advantage of the situation.
A good example is when a politician suggested media houses stopping profanity publication as children browsing the Internet might see it. That’s sounds pretty good, because nobody wants his child to see something like this. But when speaking about government surveillance on the whole, it becomes clear that the step that has been already made is just a direct positive demonstration of the government’s ability to influence the Internet freedom through the Romanian ISPs.
The fact testifies that any Romanian Internet user needs protection from being traced.
There are plenty of up-to-date facilities, which are considered to be excellent for customer’s anonymity, privacy and security while being online. Proxy servers, anonymizers, onion routers, VPNs are presented on the market of security services for Online work. But how to make a right choice that will meet all your demands?
If speaking about your privacy, security and anonymity three-in-one, we should definitely mention a VPN service. This is obviously an appropriate variant match the mentioned needs.
What is the best VPN for Romania?
A VPN is the best way to access the Internet in Romania, because it fulfils such functions as:
- making your IP address invisible ꞊> none of the adversaries are able to trace your online activities; ꞊> you are able to use any geo-restricted websites and sources by choosing an appropriate server; ꞊> you can access to any blocked services in your country;
- encrypting of all your traffic ꞊> your network activities can’t be traced and intercepted for their uncontrolled further usage by any adversaries.
Find and use the best VPN for Romania:
When it comes to the best VPN for Romania choice one should know about several qualities that the best VPN for Romania should possess:
- the best VPN for Romania should hold a vast variety of server location, so that you can choose any country you wish;
- the best VPN for Romania should use the strongest protocols to provide you with the highest level of encryption;
- the best VPN for Romania shouldn’t impose any limitations on speed level and bandwidth, otherwise you won’t be able to watch streaming services in a high quality;
- the best VPN for Romania should have a trial version and money-back guarantee, so that you can try it and see that the VPN for Romania is easy-to-use and fast enough for your networking;
- the best VPN for Romania should accept different payment methods, for you to choose the most anonymous one, such as crypto-currency or digital gift card;
- the best VPN for Romania should support various OS and be connectible to multiple devices simultaneously;
- the best VPN for Romania should provide you with a professional 24/7 support.
Having got to know all the necessary information about the best VPN services for Romania, you are ready to choose your variant of a right VOP for Romania.
We have made up a list of the best VPNs for Romania’s rating 2019 that contains all the appropriate data about the most qualitative VPNs for Romania: