David Balaban is a computer security researcher with over 15 years of experience in malware analysis and antivirus software evaluation. He has published his articles on such online media as Hackernoon, Tripwire, Infosecinstitute, and Cybrary.
Portugal is a country where Internet freedom is seen to be observed by the government. There is no evidence as to show that the government is in any way censoring the Internet activities of its citizens.
This has led to a wide acclaim just as it is for the rest of the EU members of the respect of online freedom.
There are incidences which have in the past led to people questioning whether the government is really monitoring the Internet. This came after the banning of the Pirate Bay website and a majority of its proxies. The government says that it is illegal to do certain things online such as propagating racism, incitement, and denigration of minorities and religious groups. These crimes often carry sentences of up to 8 years and a minimum of 6 months.
If you live in Portugal and want to access the Internet without having to worry that the government is monitoring what you are doing online, you should look for a way to get the best VPN in Portugal. In addition, it should be noted that there is an increase in the number of cyber criminals and computer fraud who can attack you private data and intercept it for their future purposes.
5 best VPN services for Portugal 2019:
- ⚡ NordVPN - SmartPlay to unblock streaming sites, servers in 62 countries, in-built kill-switch!
- Surfshark - unlimited number of connections, Kill Switch, P2P-friendly!
- ExpressVPN - military-grade encryption, 1500+ servers in 94+ countries, 5 VPN reliable VPN protocols!
- CyberGhost - 1280 servers around the world, DNS and IP leak protection, 5 gadgets per one account!
- Private Internet Access -10 multi-logins, 7-day money-back guarantee, unlimited bandwidth!
What is the best VPN for Portugal?
A good VPN for Portugal is a VPN that provides you with high level of privacy, security and anonymity while networking. At first the service was used in Portugal and other countries by business companies and corporations to give their remote workers a secure access to the company’s networks. Today the best VPNs for Portugal are used by individuals for making their work on the Internet protected from any third party interference.
So, the best VPN for Portugal changes your real IP address to the address of any of the provided servers. Also the best VPN for Portugal due to the usage of up-to-date encryption technologies ciphers all your transferring information, so that nobody can intercept and use it for personal gains. While choosing one of the locations the best VPN for Portugal provides, you can unblock all the geo-restricted and banned in your country websites. In addition, the best VPN for Portugal guarantees a high level of anonymity, because it stores no logging data and accept different payment methods, which are very useful, because some of them are considered to be really anonymous. The best VPN for Portugal should give you privacy, security and anonymity three-in-one.
Despite of the fact that the VPN service for Portugal, which is able to unblock the banned websites and bypass any restrictions in Portugal, is very popular nowadays, very few people knows how to choose the best VPN service for Portugal.
Notes to find the best VPN for Portugal:
- the best VPN for Portugal holds many server locations all over the globe;
- the best VPN for Portugal uses the latest protocols to provide you with the strongest tunneling defense;
- the best VPN for Portugal keeps no loggings or metadata, thus making your networking more anonymous;
- the best VPN for Portugal presents a trial version and accepts different payment methods;
- the best VPN for Portugal has a money-back guarantee and professional assistance;
- the best VPN for Portugal should meet all your needs.
So, if you are ready to find your best VPN for Portugal, we have prepared the best VPNs for Portugal’s rating, which can be of a high use for those who need online protection from any uncontrolled interference: