NordVPN is an up-to-day service combining all the current security facilities for SEO. It provides unbreakable double encryption allowing you to browse everywhere without being hacked. Besides, the connection speed is always great as there are many servers in 54 countries and the number is still growing. In addition, NordVPN allows you to watch restricted sites making them accessible. It guarantees you being secure enough while connecting to public hotspots. NordVPN is a great way to keep quiet surfing the Internet.Read more
For those who know what is what it’s easy to see a correlation between two terms. For an average customer it may be a little puzzling. So, a VPN is a technology used for making one’s network protected from online threats. The main functions of a VPN are
- to hide your authentic address, which is achieved through offering you a wide range of server locations;
- to bypass geo-blocking, which is gained through accessing to a VPN server placed in the same country with restricted website;
- to secure your confidential information by passing your traffic through a safe tunneling created between your connected device and a VPN server with the help of up-to-date protocols;
- to make your online activities anonymous by keeping no logging data or metadata and accepting crypto-currency as a payment method.
|VPN and SEO. Does one need the other?|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
SEO is a professional sphere oriented to promoting websites through search engines ranking, which is known to be relevant to users search results.
Does SEO need a VPN?
As you know such search engines as Google, for instance, are blocked in China and a series of censoring countries. Therefore, while working as a SEO specialist you may be asked to promote a website, which is inaccessible from your region or a search engine you use is blocked. Then you may use a highly-effective VPN to unblock all the restrictions and make your work safe and free. What is more, the best VPN for SEO will help you to make your business data confidential and protected from any unauthorized accessing. These are two main reasons why a SEO specialist needs a VPN service.
While choosing an appropriate VPN you may be shocked by a number of offered outputs.
An average customer will be confused as they can’t see the nuances of the offered production.
The truth is that not all the VPNs can be called the best as some of them are lack of reliability or functionality.
Accordingly, here are some tips that are to help you choose the best VPN:
- The best VPN for SEO has a vast variety of server locations.
- The best VPN for SEO provides its clients with strong encryption protocols.
- The best VPN for SEO offers unlimited bandwidth and speed.
- The best VPN for SEO suggests a trial version or money-back guarantee.
- The best VPN for SEO accepts different payment methods.
- The best VPN for SEO provides 24/7 professional technical group assistance.
With the result that all the features are possessed by a VPN, you can subscribe for it off hand.
If you are a SEO specialist and know little about VPN service here are 7 best outputs of the service:
If you are looking for an appropriate service to be free while surfing the internet, Hide My Ass VPN is the best service for the purpose. Having subscribed for the service, you achieve total privacy and protection from unauthorized interferences. All you need is to choose a suitable package, subscribe for it and download an app for your system. The server park of the service is wide and various there are 940+ servers in 350+ locations in 190+ countries, which seems to be pretty enough for your free browsing. The company runs OpenVPN, L2TP and PPTP to make all your traffic protected from online threats. So, having decided on the service, you are free from threats and restrictions.Read more
Another good VPN that makes you secured online is VyprVPN. You can enjoy the best online protection with this free VPN service. Golden Frog offers VyprVPN services and CYPHR encrypted messaging solutions so you can enjoy anything you like and say anything you like and be completely anonymous. VyprVPN has some of the fastest networks out there and their security is fantastic thanks to the OpenVPN and 256-bit key that will keep all your online activities encrypted.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPN providers of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting 1280+ servers around the globe (59 countries), this VPN provider ensues fast connection.
There are other reasons to subscribe for CyberGhost VPN:
- 5 devices per 1 account;
- automatic kill switch feature to prevent unprotected access to the web;
- protection against IP and DNS leaks;
- AES-256- bit traffic ciphering;
- L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more