NordVPN is the best VPN to establish safe connections in 2018. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than six hundred server locations in sixty two countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
When talking about internet security, probably, one of the first names you will think of is Edward Snowden. It is one of the most arguable computer professionals who is considered by some people as a hero and by others as a traitor. Nevertheless, the person has gained unquestioning trust of ordinary users. Of course, you might have heard about the fact that Snowden is a keen user of Tor and assumes it as one of the best methods for online protection.
As well as Tor, Snowden has mentioned a VPN service, which he compared with Tor and said that the major difference between the systems is included in encryption methods used in the technologies. In this regard he has said that Tor is more like ‘a chain VPN’ where your critical data comes through several nodes before reaching the addressee. So, both of the systems, according to Snowden, are useful and highly protective, nevertheless none of the systems will give you a one-hundred-percent insurance that your network is completely anonymous and private.
Such as there were according to present knowledge a VPN is the best solution for your network protection, as it provides such fundamental functional solutions as:
- A good service hides your authentic address, so nobody can ‘see’ it, neither your ISPs, nor other prying eyes. What is more, any good company provides a big network park from which you can choose any virtual location you like. Thus, while sitting at home you are able to travel virtually and, vice versa, while traveling to another country you are able to run your ‘home’ network. The opportunity makes you and your network activities invisible for adversaries.
- A strong service makes all your generated and downloaded traffic encrypted. A good VPN makes your critical data protected from being stolen and interfered. While routing all your traffic through a secure tunneling, all the passed information becomes unreadable and unavailable for adversaries. Top-rated services apply up-to-date protocols for encryption, such as OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSec and etc.
- A reliable provider assures its clients to store no logging data or metadata, which makes it highly anonymous. Moreover, having paid for the service with crypto-currency, you enhance your anonymity.
As you might have mentioned the service is one of the most discussible for today and has achieved a status of great importance thanks to its essential functions.
Here are 5 best VPNs for your network:
If you want to establish connections safely while using a VPN, you should have a look at Express VPN. This firm has close to 1700 proxy servers scattered across 94 countries. When you subscribe to any of the plans at Express VPN, you will have access to unlimited bandwidth, speed and server switches. The firm is based in the British Virgin Islands and is not bound by the EU’s inhibitive data retention laws. The firm further assures its customers that it has a no logs policy. Your online privacy while browsing is enhanced because there is a VPN for Wi-Fi hotspots tunneling protocols which comprise of OpenVPN, PTPP, and L2TP.
When you subscribe for Express VPN, you will have a chance to simultaneously connect three devices. Given that this virtual private network is compatible with all the major Smartphone operating systems, you can have a Windows device as a well as an Android one connected simultaneously. There is a 30-day money back guarantee for every plan you sign up to. If you are not satisfied with the firm’s services, you can get back all your money and no questions will be asked. Express VPN allows protect your data when you are online.Read more
One of the best VPNs is Pure VPN. This is one of the oldest VPNs in the market. It has a wide network of servers which are located in over 140 countries. This firm, which was started in 2007 in Hong Kong, assures its customers of not keeping any connection or data logs. This is a good thing, especially if your government is pervasive and is keen on censoring the internet. Pure VPN stands out as the best solution when you are looking effective ways to prevent hackers from accessing or stealing your online identity because it uses a strong AES 256-bit encryption.
There is a free VPN service at Pure VPN which is designed to help customers test and make sure decisions after they have tested the services. The trial period is seven days upon registration. If you are not satisfied with the services, you can demand your money back and no questions will be asked.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPNs of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be.
• Boasting 1250+ servers around the globe (55 countries), this VPN provider ensures fast connections.
• CyberGhost VPN uses double encryption system making your web browsing reliable and secured.
• Connections on up to 5 gadgets simultaneously allows a VPN subscriber to protect all the gadgets one possesses.
• The features of IP and DNS leak protection allow surfing the Internet without being identified.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
As a technologically advanced user, you stand to gain immensely by subscribing for this American-based VPN for protecting your system from online malware and attacks. You will access Geo-restricted websites and channels. You will also be able to bypass all the government’s censorship hence giving you an opportunity of accessing the internet as the rest of the world is. With IPVanish you can enjoy access to over 500 high-speed servers located in over 60 countries. Your protection is assured by the SHA-256-bit authentication and the 256-bit AES encryption. In addition to this, there are zero logs and a 7-day money back guarantee. So, no data leaks can be experienced while using the service for browsing the internet safely.Read more