NordVPN is an up-to-day service for your email protection combining all the current security facilities by using which you will be able to speak out fearlessly online. It provides unbreakable double encryption allowing you to browse everywhere without being hacked. Besides, the connection speed is always great as there are many servers in 54 countries and the number is still growing. In addition, NordVPN allows you to watch restricted sites making them accessible. It guarantees you being secure enough while connecting to public hotspots. NordVPN is a great way to keep quiet surfing the Internet.Read more
We are accustomed to ignore ‘backstage’ people who work to supply us with the internet. Nevertheless, some huge ISPs are the biggest email service providers. But if speaking in terms of security, the service offered by the companies is lack of protection. This is largely due to the reason that ISP’s business isn’t dependent on email service it performs. Therefore, numerous security specialists insist on using email service provided by specialized companies.
Moreover, there are even paid services that can be subscribed by you instead of paying with your ‘privacy’ for free email. There are many good email services that are able to provide your sent and received information with a high level of protection.
For example, such a well known service as Fastmail has become a leader on the market of the service firstly due to its reliability and responsibility.
|How Trustworthy Is Your Email Service Provider?|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
However, most of email services are deprived of essential defense when talking about hacker attacks for stealing necessary data. In this regard you will need an additional solution for securing your email content and service. One of the most fundamental decisions for this problem is to subscribe for the best VPN for protecting your email. As soon as you have connected to the internet through a VPN service three essential changes take place:
- Your true address is hidden. Actually, it’s changed for one of the VPN server addresses, which is to be visible for ISPs and other prying eyes.
Besides, any good VPN offers a wide choice of servers in different countries, so that you are able to shift your virtual location and get access to some geo-restricted websites.
2. All your traffic is encrypted. The fact is that a strong VPN service creates a secure tunneling with the help of up-to-date protocols. While sending or receiving something all your traffic is routed through the tunneling and becomes ciphered, thus inaccessible and unreadable.
3. A reliable VPN service provider stores no logging or metadata, which removes the likelihood of its further transfer to interested parties.
These are just three main functions the best VPN offers to its clients. Having supplied your email with a VPN protection, not only your online correspondence, but all your online activities will be thoroughly defended.
Here are 7 best VPNs for your email protection:
This is a VPN service offered by Golden Frog, an internet data storage provider. VyprVPN provides its subscribers with both VPN protection and CYPHR decoding of messages. VyprVPN is registered in Switzerland not by chance. The security laws of this country reflect the position of the VPN provider towards data protection. It has over 700 servers located in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
Features that make netizens opt for VyprVPN:
- top-notch Chameleon VPN technology for censorship bypassing;
- 200 000+ IPs for no restrictions while surfing the Internet;
- unlimited server switching;
- apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows devices, routers and TV;
- no limits of speed or bandwidth;
- extra security with NAT-Firewall;
As VyprVPN is based in the US, you can make use of its flash-like US servers and its free shared IP addresses to access popular American shows even from outside the US.Read more
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And there is a set of reasons to opt for PureVPN. To begin with, when you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries! Besides, you can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go. Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
It is only half of what can be said about PureVPN. The provider attracts its users by:
- reliable 256-bit encryption;
- split tunneling to decide what information must be protected;
- 24-hour live chat support service to answer all your questions;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- vast diversity of protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, SSTP);
- dedicated IP addresses;
- protection against DDoS attacks and DNS leaks;
- P2P support;
- additional security by means of NAT Firewall;
Having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN that is able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
While looking for the best VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPNs of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting more than 900 servers around the globe, this VPN provider ensures fast connections. Like many of its kind, this VPN provider uses double encryption system making it reliable and secured. CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more