NordVPN is an up-to-day service combining all the current security facilities by using which you will be able to protect your network and to speed up your internet connection. It provides unbreakable double encryption allowing you to browse everywhere without being hacked. Besides, the connection speed is always great as there are many servers in 54 countries and the number is still growing. In addition, NordVPN allows you to watch restricted sites making them accessible. It guarantees you being secure enough while connecting to public hotspots. NordVPN is a great way to keep quiet surfing the Internet.Read more
For those who look for additional support in online security and privacy there is a must-have called a VPN. This application will help you to hide your real address, to unblock geo-restricted websites and to encrypt all your traffic. Unfortunately, all the enumerated bounces can lead your network up to some speed losses.
First of all, let’s define what your speed performance depends on, for this you should know some terms like bandwidth, speed performance. So, bandwidth means how much of your passing data can be allowed in a unit of time. In case when your bandwidth is restricted by VPN provider or your traffic is throttled by your ISP, you will be allowed to pass or download a definite amount of data in a time period. Speed performance is a download speed and loading rate. Before subscribing for a VPN you should measure your internet connection speed rate and while subscribing for a VPN you need to choose a service with limitless speed performance. So, for you to boost up your speed connection you should make the following:
- Your internet speed should be checked first. For you not to experience a showdown you need to make a test of your internet speed without a VPN service. You can make it with the help of some reliable websites.
- Try to change your VPN protocols. There are several protocols used by the best VPNs and some of them perform a thoroughgoing encryption therefore your internet speed can be vividly reduced. While using OpenVPN protocol or L2TP your speed is reduced due to slow encryption process while using PPTP your internet speed should remain the same as it is without a VPN. So, it’s up to you to decide whether to use strong encryption or fast speed.
- You can also try to restart your router or modem. Sometimes routers can slow down the internet speed due to data leaks.
- Choose another VPN server to connect to. When choosing a VPN server to connect to the internet through a VPN you should pay attention to the placement of the server towards your connected device location and the placement of the website you are willing to get access to. While connecting to the internet through a VPN server you should choose one placed as closer to your physical location as it possible.
While following this simple guide for dummies, you will be able to boost your speed performance in case it’s too slow for normal operation.
Here are 7 best VPNs for speeding up your internet connection:
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And there is a set of reasons to opt for PureVPN. To begin with, when you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries! Besides, you can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go. Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
It is only half of what can be said about PureVPN. The provider attracts its users by:
- reliable 256-bit encryption;
- split tunneling to decide what information must be protected;
- 24-hour live chat support service to answer all your questions;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- vast diversity of protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, SSTP);
- dedicated IP addresses;
- protection against DDoS attacks and DNS leaks;
- P2P support;
- additional security by means of NAT Firewall;
Having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN that is able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
Another good VPN that makes your network fast and free from threats and safe for browsing in your country is VyprVPN. You can enjoy the best online protection with this free VPN service. Golden Frog offers VyprVPN services and CYPHR encrypted messaging solutions so you can enjoy anything you like and say anything you like and be completely anonymous. VyprVPN has some of the fastest networks out there and their security is fantastic thanks to the OpenVPN and 256-bit key that will keep all your online activities encrypted.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPN providers of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting 1280+ servers around the globe (59 countries), this VPN provider ensues fast connection.
There are other reasons to subscribe for CyberGhost VPN:
- 5 devices per 1 account;
- automatic kill switch feature to prevent unprotected access to the web;
- protection against IP and DNS leaks;
- AES-256- bit traffic ciphering;
- L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more