NordVPN is an up-to-day service combining all the current security facilities able to make you safe while saving private data online. It provides unbreakable double encryption allowing you to browse everywhere without being hacked. Besides, the connection speed is always great as there are many servers in 54 countries and the number is still growing. In addition, NordVPN allows you to watch restricted sites making them accessible. It guarantees you being secure enough while connecting to public hotspots. NordVPN is a great way to keep quiet surfing the Internet.Read more
Internet technology development has simplified data exchange conditions for many people. Nevertheless, there are two sides to every question. You might have already been familiar with cloud service. All the applications posted on the internet and accessible for customer’s usage are related to cloud service.
Operating systems delivered on the internet allowing users to run them without being installed or downloaded are cloud service too. But the most popular component of the cloud service is definitely storage of hardware, network components and other data accessible over a network.
In such a way all the documents created and saved on the GoogleDocs, for instance, as well as your photos and videos can be gained by you from any part of the world in a click of a mouse. All this sounds good as cloud service makes it easier to use all the data saved on the cloud.
|How to save private data online with VPN|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
There are different cloud services optimized for individual user and business companies. The second seems to be safer as up-to-date technologies, such as encryption, are used for storage of the data.
Hence, the more attractable data is saved on the cloud, the more attention it will be invited to it on the part of adversaries using this data for their personal needs. All too often, people saving some documents on the cloud make little of something to the system vulnerabilities placed under the risk of being attacked.
If you have to save your private data online due to business reasons or personal intent, you should apply some protective technologies for the system. As it goes forewarned is forearmed, therefore, a VPN service is one of the most effective ways to provide your network with a strong defense.
On the one side, the market of the service is overloaded with multiple outputs, which results into access of supply.
On the other side, it has become challenging for an average customer to select a product that is to meet all the needs. Fortunately, there are some specific features you should pay attention to while choosing a service we are to share with you:
- A fine VPN for saving private data should offer a strong encryption, which is possible to achieve by running up-to-date protocols. With the use of these protocols a safe channel is created by the service provider, which makes all your traffic unreadable and inaccessible to uncontrolled interferences.
- To save your private data a good VPN should offer a big server park, from which you are able to choose any location (country, city) you wish. Besides, while connecting to the internet through one of the foreign servers you are able to unblock some geo-restricted websites located in other countries. Moreover, your authentic address is hidden under a server’s one, which makes you ‘invisible’ for your ISP (it will be able to ‘see’ that you are connected to the internet with the help of a VON service).
- To provide you with a high level of anonymity while saving private data online, a high-quality VPN should store no logging or any other metadata that could be further passed to any third party. Different anonymous payment methods, such as Bitcoin, should be accepted by the service provider and the least amount of personal information should be asked for during the client account process.
A VPN service endowed with all these features is stated to be the best variant for your private online data saving.
Here are 7 best VPNs to save private data online:
Another good VPN that makes the internet free from threats and open for saving private data online is VyprVPN. You can enjoy the best online protection with this free VPN service. Golden Frog offers VyprVPN services and CYPHR encrypted messaging solutions so you can enjoy anything you like and say anything you like and be completely anonymous. VyprVPN has some of the fastest networks out there and their security is fantastic thanks to the OpenVPN and 256-bit key that will keep all your online activities encrypted.Read more
If you want to find a good service to save private data online, you should try PureVPN. When you use PureVPN, you will have a full access to 500 servers in 141 countries! You can also connect up to five different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go. Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable. They also have great protection thanks to the 256-bit key. So, having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPN providers of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting 1280+ servers around the globe (59 countries), this VPN provider ensues fast connection.
There are other reasons to subscribe for CyberGhost VPN:
- 5 devices per 1 account;
- automatic kill switch feature to prevent unprotected access to the web;
- protection against IP and DNS leaks;
- AES-256- bit traffic ciphering;
- L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more