Nord VPN is a second to none service in the world. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than six hundred server locations in fifty two countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
Internet environment is filled with multiple threats and even average users have started keeping track of the latest technological developments related to network security. Nevertheless, due to our nature we are inclined to ‘self-destruction’, which is probably one of the main reasons why we still ignore all the security experts’ warnings and continue using our favorite social nets. Moreover, most of us use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and etc. simultaneously. According to the data an adversary is able to collect from all your social profiles, your real life can be written down minutely and in details.
However, there are people who have to run social nets to maintain their business affairs. Such social nets, which are also stated like business nets with some features of social ones, as LinkedIn, for instance, are of a high use in hiring the best employees for your company. Being a self-reliant person you may be conscious of insecurity of some of your online actions (social profiles), but still don’t want to give up the idea to post a new selfie with your colleagues or partners online. Here comes a VPN, which is the most reliable decision for this issue. Having supplied your network and social profiles as a part of it, you will become surer in safeness of your confidential data posted online. The fact is that the best VPN service offers three main functions:
- The best VPN hides your real IP address, while changing it into one of the server’s addresses. When connecting to the internet through a VPN service you make it through one of the VPN servers. The service number varies from service to service. As a rule the servers are located in many countries all over the globe. This gives you another good possibility to bypass all geo-restrictions when traveling to countries with high censorship level.
- The best VPN encrypts all your data. While posting a new article for your blog without additional support it can be intercepted by adversaries, exposed or sold to interested parties.
When using a VPN all your generated and downloaded traffic is routed through a secure tunneling created by the best VPN for free press with the help of up-to-date protocols. In such a way all your confidential data becomes unreadable and inaccessible for unauthorized ‘visitors’.
- The best VPN assures its customers to store no logging or metadata, which makes you protected and invisible not only for ISPs and prying eyes, but also for the provider.
While exploring your social profiles through a VPN connection to the internet, your privacy is well-handed.
Here are 5 best VPNs for your social profiles securing:
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And there is a set of reasons to opt for PureVPN. To begin with, when you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries! Besides, you can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go. Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
It is only half of what can be said about PureVPN. The provider attracts its users by:
- reliable 256-bit encryption;
- split tunneling to decide what information must be protected;
- 24-hour live chat support service to answer all your questions;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- vast diversity of protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, SSTP);
- dedicated IP addresses;
- protection against DDoS attacks and DNS leaks;
- P2P support;
- additional security by means of NAT Firewall;
Having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN that is able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
One more VPN service is VYprVPN. After NSA of the USA was busted for spying NSA of the USA was busted for spying on a renowned telecommunication firm in America, Goldenfrog found the need to try and keep people’s data safe from the pervasiveness of the government. This was accomplished by registering a VPN for Wi-Fi hotspots in Switzerland. The offices, however, were set up in Austin, Texas. You will have a most enthralling experience browsing when using Goldenfrog because it offers the best encryption. You will enjoy a Chameleon and a 256-bit encryption.
The customer support team is ever available to help you out with any issue that you might encounter. Moreover, there is a fully detailed FAQ section that tries to answer each and every question that you might have. The other feature that stands out at Vypr VPN is the ease and the affordability with which you can subscribe and maintain your account. It’s one of the best VPN services.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPN providers of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting 1280+ servers around the globe (59 countries), this VPN provider ensues fast connection.
There are other reasons to subscribe for CyberGhost VPN:
- 5 devices per 1 account;
- automatic kill switch feature to prevent unprotected access to the web;
- protection against IP and DNS leaks;
- AES-256- bit traffic ciphering;
- L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more