Nord VPN is a second to none service in the world. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than six hundred server locations in fifty two countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
Probably, the most widespread way people get into a trap is buying products from online shops with the help of their credit cards. Actually, people with small sums of money might not perform such an interest to computer fraudsters.
Nevertheless, the latest statistics has shown that even little money can be of a high interest for those who are looking for illegal money mining. In that case you should think about your network protection every time you pay for something online, as the terms of usage of different online shops has a point that says: “the shop is not responsible for the security of your card”.
|How To Avoid Digital Frauds With VPN?|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
In such a way, there is no one except you who is able to make your money transferring detached from a danger of being cleaned out.
You might have heard about an up-o-date technology called VPN that has gained ground today not only among business companies, but also among average customers.
The service offers an up-to-the-minute decision for your network and all the related activities protection. The company providing such a service is aimed at:
- Shifting your real address and virtual location;
- Encrypting all your generated traffic;
- Making your network anonymous.
In such a way, having subscribed for a good service, you achieve an unprecedented opportunity to safe everything you want to be confidential and invisible from numerous prying eyes.
So, in order to avoid computer frauds you need a reliable service that is to make your network defended.
For making your choice easier here are 7 best VPNs:
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And there is a set of reasons to opt for PureVPN. To begin with, when you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries! Besides, you can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go. Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
It is only half of what can be said about PureVPN.
The provider attracts its users by:
- reliable 256-bit encryption;
- split tunneling to decide what information must be protected;
- 24-hour live chat support service to answer all your questions;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- vast diversity of protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, SSTP);
- dedicated IP addresses;
- protection against DDoS attacks and DNS leaks;
- P2P support;
- additional security by means of NAT Firewall;
Having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN that is able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
One more VPN service is VYprVPN. After NSA of the USA was busted for spying NSA of the USA was busted for spying on a renowned telecommunication firm in America, Goldenfrog found the need to try and keep people’s data safe from the pervasiveness of the government. This was accomplished by registering a VPN for Wi-Fi hotspots in Switzerland. The offices, however, were set up in Austin, Texas. You will have a most enthralling experience browsing when using Goldenfrog because it offers the best encryption. You will enjoy a Chameleon and a 256-bit encryption.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPN providers of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting 1280+ servers around the globe (59 countries), this VPN provider ensues fast connection.
There are other reasons to subscribe for CyberGhost VPN:
- 5 devices per 1 account;
- automatic kill switch feature to prevent unprotected access to the web;
- protection against IP and DNS leaks;
- AES-256- bit traffic ciphering;
- L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more