NordVPN is an excellent service developed for experienced users that can be the most suitable variant of a VPN for Romania. It is considered to be a unique service providing the tightest security as well as the fastest connection speed. Thanks to servers in 49 countries and revolutionary 2048-bit SSL encryption the users can get the best protection using public Wi-Fi without any worries. Besides, it allows you browsing wherever you want bypassing all the possible restrictions. Try it and you can enjoy all the opportunities it brings.Read more
The Internet is awash with all manner of content. The Romanian government just like a majority of governments has stepped forward to control the usage of the Internet. With the increase in the Internet accessibility, there has been noticed an increase in the level of cyber criminality.
The sufferers have grown in number substantially. Some of the users have come across hacker attacks, some of them have become the victims of computer frauds, the others are being traced and eavesdropped by the government agencies and ISPs.
|Best VPNs for Romania|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
Romania is classified as one of the European countries which observes and respects Internet freedom rules.
You can pretty do all you want online, but you need to know when and where you need to take a step back. The government has made rules such as those banning sports betting, child pornography as well as incitement and racism.
While the government is totally committed to preventing and stopping any content that might exploit children in any way, there are government officials and politicians who might want to take advantage of the situation.
A good example is when a politician suggested media houses stopping profanity publication as children browsing the Internet might see it. That’s sounds pretty good, because nobody wants his child to see something like this. But when speaking about government surveillance on the whole, it becomes clear that the step that has been already made is just a direct positive demonstration of the government’s ability to influence the Internet freedom through the Romanian ISPs.
The fact testifies that any Romanian Internet user needs protection from being traced.
There are plenty of up-to-date facilities, which are considered to be excellent for customer’s anonymity, privacy and security while being online. Proxy servers, anonymizers, onion routers, VPNs are presented on the market of security services for Online work. But how to make a right choice that will meet all your demands?
If speaking about your privacy, security and anonymity three-in-one, we should definitely mention a VPN service. This is obviously an appropriate variant match the mentioned needs.
What is the best VPN for Romania?
A VPN is the best way to access the Internet in Romania, because it fulfils such functions as:
- making your IP address invisible ꞊> none of the adversaries are able to trace your online activities; ꞊> you are able to use any geo-restricted websites and sources by choosing an appropriate server; ꞊> you can access to any blocked services in your country;
- encrypting of all your traffic ꞊> your network activities can’t be traced and intercepted for their uncontrolled further usage by any adversaries.
Find and use the best VPN for Romania:
When it comes to the best VPN for Romania choice one should know about several qualities that the best VPN for Romania should possess:
- the best VPN for Romania should hold a vast variety of server location, so that you can choose any country you wish;
- the best VPN for Romania should use the strongest protocols to provide you with the highest level of encryption;
- the best VPN for Romania shouldn’t impose any limitations on speed level and bandwidth, otherwise you won’t be able to watch streaming services in a high quality;
- the best VPN for Romania should have a trial version and money-back guarantee, so that you can try it and see that the VPN for Romania is easy-to-use and fast enough for your networking;
- the best VPN for Romania should accept different payment methods, for you to choose the most anonymous one, such as crypto-currency or digital gift card;
- the best VPN for Romania should support various OS and be connectible to multiple devices simultaneously;
- the best VPN for Romania should provide you with a professional 24/7 support.
Having got to know all the necessary information about the best VPN services for Romania, you are ready to choose your variant of a right VOP for Romania.
We have made up a list of the best VPNs for Romania’s rating 2018 that contains all the appropriate data about the most qualitative VPNs for Romania:
This is a VPN service offered by Golden Frog, an internet data storage provider. VyprVPN provides its subscribers with both VPN protection and CYPHR decoding of messages. VyprVPN is registered in Switzerland not by chance. The security laws of this country reflect the position of the VPN provider towards data protection. It has over 700 servers located in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
Features that make netizens opt for VyprVPN:
- top-notch Chameleon VPN technology for censorship bypassing;
- 200 000+ IPs for no restrictions while surfing the Internet;
- unlimited server switching;
- apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows devices, routers and TV;
- no limits of speed or bandwidth;
- extra security with NAT-Firewall;
As VyprVPN is based in the US, you can make use of its flash-like US servers and its free shared IP addresses to access popular American shows even from outside the US.Read more
One of the best VPN firms in Romania happens to be PureVPN. This is mainly made possible by the numerous incredible features which include the ability for you to connect 5 devices simultaneously. There is also the very conspicuous IPV6 and DNS leak protection which ensures that you don’t get unprotected IPV6 connections and phishing attacks respectively. As for your protection, you will find reliable zero connection logs as well as a 128-bit encryption which is backed by OpenVPN, PTPP, and L2TP. The pricing is very competitive and this is made all the more worthwhile by the one-week money back guarantee.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPN providers of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting 1280+ servers around the globe (59 countries), this VPN provider ensues fast connection.
There are other reasons to subscribe for CyberGhost VPN:
- 5 devices per 1 account;
- automatic kill switch feature to prevent unprotected access to the web;
- protection against IP and DNS leaks;
- AES-256- bit traffic ciphering;
- L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more