NordVPN is the best VPN for multiple devices in 2018. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than six hundred server locations in sixty two countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
People are increasingly using their Smartphone to access the Internet while they are on the move. People are no longer bound to sitting at the desk in order to read a good article on a website or even pay for something online. They can use their phone to do this. Still, laptops and PCs are also used to do work and access the workplace websites remotely. Indeed, more people are using more than one device to access to the Internet. People use their computers and other devices for different reasons.
So, Let’s Enumerate As Many Devices As We Can:
- a PC;
- a mobile phone;
- a laptop;
- a netbook;
- a tablet;
- an e-book;
- smart phones;
- ad infinity.
Just imagine how vulnerable your network is when you use all your devices without protection against of any kind attacking!
Reasons Why You Should Find A VPN for All of Your Devices
A very big percentage of the global population is now using the Internet. With the increased accessibility, more risks are bound to pop up. Indeed, there are all manner of crimes from cyber heists, cyber-bullying, phishing, and social media identity theft.
For this reason, you need the best VPN for multiple devices. Here are some of the advantages you stand to reap from using a VPN:
- Accessing geo-restricted websites – Irrespective of the country you reside, there are numerous websites and channels that you cannot access. In order to enjoy SkyNet or BBC iPlayer when you are in the USA, you need a good VPN.
- Security – Most VPNs will help you to encrypt all your data, hence making it impossible for reading or even stealing. The least encryption you need is AES 256-bit if you are using the network for work purposes or are paying for something online.
- Privacy – Governments have been spying on its private citizens for all these years. There are also people and even firms that are lurking out there and waiting to spy on your online habits, especially if you are using public Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Improved internet connection – The best VPN service for multiple devices is designed to ensure that internet connection you make is safe. In fact, more often than not, your Internet speeds, as well as, P2P connectivity will improve in a tremendous way the moment you opt to use a VPN.
If you have multiple devices you should connect to the VPN servers simultaneously. A good way to ensure that you get the best that the internet has to offer is by using a VPN service, which is to shield all your internet data. Here are some of the best virtual private networks to check out.
Can be best VPNs used on multiple devices simultaneously? Yes, sure! And the following rating of the best VPNs for multiple devices is its direct positive demonstration.
How many devices can be connected to VPN simultaneously? In order to answer it look through he gathered best VPNs for multiple devices and you’ll definitely learn it.
Use PureVPN to configure multiple devices. This VPN was started in 2007 and is based in Hong Kong. It is one of the best VPN for multiple devices simply because you can connect up to 5 different devices simultaneously no matter where you are in the world. Among the devices to use with this VPN includes Routers, SmartTVs, Gaming Consoles, and iOS. With this internet security firm, you stand the obvious benefit of accessing all the geo-restricted channels and websites via any of its 500+ high-speed servers. Your internet data is secured using a reinforced AES 256-bit encryption. When it comes to your privacy, the firm uses OpenVPN, PTPP, and L2TP/ IPsec.Read more
This is a VPN service offered by Golden Frog, an internet data storage provider. VyprVPN provides its subscribers with both VPN protection and CYPHR decoding of messages. VyprVPN is registered in Switzerland not by chance. The security laws of this country reflect the position of the VPN provider towards data protection. It has over 700 servers located in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
Features that make netizens opt for VyprVPN:
- top-notch Chameleon VPN technology for censorship bypassing;
- 200 000+ IPs for no restrictions while surfing the Internet;
- unlimited server switching;
- apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows devices, routers and TV;
- no limits of speed or bandwidth;
- extra security with NAT-Firewall;
As VyprVPN is based in the US, you can make use of its flash-like US servers and its free shared IP addresses to access popular American shows even from outside the US.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
While looking for a good VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPNs of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be.
• Boasting 1250+ servers around the globe (55 countries), this VPN provider ensures fast connections.
• CyberGhost VPN uses double encryption system making your web browsing reliable and secured.
• Connections on up to 5 gadgets simultaneously allows a VPN subscriber to protect all the gadgets one possesses.
• The features of IP and DNS leak protection allow surfing the Internet without being identified.
CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more