Nord VPN is a second to none service in the world. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than 3050 servers in 62 countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
Since the introduction of Bitcoin in 2008 tens of thousands of people have embraced it as a legal tender. Bitcoin has been invented by Satoshi_Nakamoto. It is a decentralized virtual currency. The conducted transactions that use peer to peer technology and there is no intermediary necessary.
People buy services and products using bitcoins. The use of bitcoins is now getting globally adopted, because more than 100,000 people and businesses use it. Bitcoin is regarded as the first Cryptocurrency.
It has had to cope with much criticism throughout its existence. Like other currencies, bitcoin has faced several challenges. It is due to the fact that some criminal activities, especially in the ‘darknet’ markets, are just some of the threats that a bitcoin trader or user has to deal with.
Why Do You Need A VPN For Bitcoins?
Bitcoin transactions have increased tremendously both in peer to peer trading as well as online currency trading. More and more people are getting pulled into the crypto currency trading platform. This is incredibly good for many technology savvy people. Here are the advantages of a VPN service usage:
- Privacy and data protection – There has been an increase in the number of hackers and other prying eyes online. A VPN is the ultimate solution to all these threats because it encrypts all sent and received data. Generally, a 256-bit encryption is used. As for privacy, whether you are using a public Wi-Fi hotspot or a private Internet connection, good tunneling protocols of data guarantees no snooping eyes get closer to your data.
- Surfing the Internet without limitations – Geo-restriction is one of the greatest reasons why people are not able to enjoy the Internet equally. While using a VPN, you will be able to connect to an Australian website while being in Egypt or Lithuania. Bitcoin VPN no logs feature is something that allows you to do a transaction from Germany while appearing as though you are in Britain. You shield your IP address.
- Downloading becomes easier – Few people can doubt that a VPN is an ideal solution to all slow online streaming and other Internet problems relating to streaming. With a good VPN, you are able to download every other file or app that you have purchased using your bitcoin account fast. Online streaming of music and videos is also made extremely easy by using a VPN.
What Should Be Brought To Notice While Choosing A VPN For Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a crypto-currency and as much as any other currency it calls for defense. One of the best up-to-date technologies for one’s online protection is a high-quality VPN service.
But there are few people who can select a VPN having no doubt. So, what are you to turn attention to while choosing a VPN service for Bitcoin?
- As being a protective measure a VPN service should secure you from any uncontrolled interference. That means that a VPN you have chosen should create a great defensive tunneling through which all your transferring data becomes invisible for any adversaries.
- If talking about your anonymity, it should be mentioned that the encryption tunneling created by your VPN has two ‘ends’. On the one side of the tunneling is you and your computer (or any other device you use) and on the other one is your VPN provider. Thus it is extremely important to find the most reliable VPN service to provide the highest level of your anonymity without any logging storage.
- Speaking about speed it should be noted that any VPN usage reduces the average speed performance of your Internet connection. But choosing a VPN for bitcoins with unlimited bandwidth you can exponentially enhance it.
- Also it is recommended to look for a service, which is easy to install with friendly interface in your native language and timely support from the technique group. That’s why it is useful to read the comments its users leave and study the website’s information.
- When talking about price, of course you should rely on your material possibilities. But don’t forget that free VPN service for bitcoin won’t supply you with high level of security, privacy and much less anonymity. So, sometimes it’s better to cut back on some other spending that a VPN service. Moreover, a free VPN monetize business by advertizing and even selling some confidential information to some third parties.
- The payment methods used by a VPN you choose are another important aspect. If you are looking for a VPN for bitcoin it will be interesting to you to know whether this service support the crypto-currency, because such way of payment adds even more anonymity into your future work with it.
Here Are The Best VPNs For Bitcoin That Can Match The Discussed Needs:
A VPN is seen as the ultimate solution to any online threats that a person using bitcoin encounters today. Here are some of the best bitcoin software options out there in the market:
Express VPN is one of the best services for bitcoin, which provides privacy seriously. This is one of the most well recognized VPN providers for bitcoin transactions in the market today. It is registered in the British Virgin Islands. The firm has hundreds of high-speed servers spread across 94 countries. You can pay for VPN with bitcoin from anywhere in the world and shield your real IP address. This is made possible by the fact that the firm has tens of thousands of IP addresses which help you shield your real address. In order to prevent government agents’ spying and the threat of hackers, the company employs sure tunneling protocols such as OpenVPN, PTPP, and L2TP.Read more
While looking for the best VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPNs of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting more than 900 servers around the globe, this VPN provider ensures fast connections. Like many of its kind, this VPN provider uses double encryption system making it reliable and secured. CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.Read more
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And the reasons are here:
• When you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries!
• You can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go.
• Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
• They also have great protection thanks to the 256-bit encryption.
So, having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
As a technologically advanced user, you stand to gain immensely by subscribing for this VPN service for "Best VPNs for Bitcoin". You will access geo-restricted websites and channels. You will also be able to bypass all the government’s censorship hence giving you an opportunity of accessing the internet as the rest of the world is. With IPVanish you can enjoy access to over 850 high-speed servers located in over 60 countries. Your protection is assured by the SHA-256-bit authentication and the 256-bit AES encryption. In addition to this, there are zero logs and a 7-day money back guarantee. So, no data leaks can be experienced while using the service for being fully protected online.Read more