Nord VPN is a second to none service in the world. Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than six hundred server locations in fifty two countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
Android is one of the most widely-used mobile operating systems in the world. The use of Android OS is widely accepted, especially in tablets and phones. Android has moved from being a mere phone operating software to one of the most sophisticated systems that allow users to run various applications as well as protect their devices from online attacks with the help of built-in tools. The current Oreo8.1 version has taken users’ breath away. The new Android version provides such facilities as:
- notification – the apps are limited to show one notification per second even if you received hundreds of them (after connected to the Internet).
- safe browsing – the developers assure that this Android version is safer in terms of security. But nothing is said about the features that make users secure, so we can’t trust this statement implicitly.
- fingerprint protection – additional feature of disabling the fingerprint reader.
|BEST VPNS FOR ANDROID TABLET IN 2018|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
Some ‘Sweet’ Facts about Android OS:
- The first device based on Android OS was released by HTC in 2008. It was called HTC Dream. It was supplied with a full-size hardware keyboard but there wasn’t a standard headphone jack.;
- Everyone knows that each new version of Android has its own ‘sweet’ name, which are selected in alphabetical order. Adroid 2.2 Froyo, Android 2.3.3-2.3.7 Gingerbread, Android 4.0.3-4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1.x-4.3 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0-5.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmello, Android 7.0 Naugat.;
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb is inappropriate for Smartphones, it has been specially developed for tablets.;
- In 2010 Sony Ericson released watches LiveView on Android platform.
The Android operation system is widely used for tablets and phones. These devices are widely regarded to be the most portative gadgets ever. Each time when you go somewhere you take your Smartphone or tablet, but it’s a rare case when you take your laptop instead. Every time you go somewhere you now there are some free Wi-Fi hotspots, which you use to find some information or just to fill the time. Due to this reason the operation system is considered to be very vulnerable.
But all the same, Android OS is being constantly developed and enhanced the facilities. While the use of Android tablets is becoming challenging, a number of cybercrime cases, especially those targeting mobile device and tablet users, has grown too.
But there is one safe and proved method, the method is Android VPN application usage, which can become an additional secure measure when accessing to the public Wi-Fi hotspot. The service makes your network anonymous by hiding your IP address, private by encrypting all the data and secure.
What Are The Main Reasons For Using A VPN For Android Tablet?
- Many people are using their tablets to access the Internet not only for their basic needs such as accessing their banking accounts or ordering items online but also for online gaming and video streaming. Having had the increase in cyber-crimes, a VPN for android tablet free download is one of the best options you have. The free trial gives you a chance to test a VPN’s service before you decide to subscribe to it.
- The authoritarian governments all around the world have been spying on their citizens. If you are concerned that the government is monitoring what you are doing online, you need to find a VPN for Android tablet, which is to make it impossible for the third party to see what you are up to online.
- In some cases, these intrusive forces do succeed in nabbing people who use torrents. To protect yourself from the government censorship, you need the best VPN app for Android tablet that will encrypt your data as well as hide your real IP address.
- Many people believe that when they take some safety measures even when it comes to their online life, they will feel safe. Just find the best VPN client for Android tablet and enjoy your internet freedom.
What are the Best VPN Apps for Android?
For security reasons you should get a VPN for Android tablet. A VPN will protect your data as well as enhance your privacy online. The basics of a VPN network are server locations, encryption and tunneling protocols. It will be easy for you to find a great VPN for Android tablet when you consider the following providers. This is the best Android VPN apps reviews:
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And the reasons are here:
- When you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750 servers in 141 countries!
- You can also connect up to five different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go.
- Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
- They also have great protection thanks to the 256-bit key.
So, having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
This is a VPN service offered by Golden Frog, an internet data storage provider. VyprVPN offers:
- Blazing server speeds with unlimited bandwidth, IP address and any time free switching between its servers.
- Has over 700+ servers located in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
- It makes use of popular encryption protocols to ensure online security and supports a wide range of platforms, portable devices and routers.
As it is based in the US, you can make use of its US servers and its free shared IP addresses to access popular American shows even from outside the US.Read more
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
While looking for the best VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost VPN one of the cheapest VPNs of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting more than 900 servers around the globe, this VPN provider ensures fast connections. Like many of its kind, this VPN provider uses double encryption system making it reliable and secured. CyberGhost is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN (or simply PIA) is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN providers among netizens.
The main features of PIA VPN:
- anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more;
- 3050+ servers in 28 countries worldwide;
- compatibility with all popular operating systems;
- P2P file sharing for torrenting;
- kill switch for round-the- click protection;
- cryptocurrency for really anonymous VPN use.
Making decision to use PIA VPN, you invest in your security while browsing web pages, anonymity while visiting censored websites and services and privacy while sending emails or communicating via VoIP messengers.Read more