NordVPN is the best logless VPN in 2018 Double encryption afforded by the service is to make your sensitive data effectively protected while being online. More than six hundred server locations in sixty two countries on all the continents, except Antarctic, are held and the number is being grown. Unlimited speed and bandwidth, which is to allow you watching any streaming services without hits or delays, are offered too. Known as one of the simplest in its installation and usage services, any of your data or metadata is not stored by the provider and a kill switch is built in for your convenience in operation. The standard package is compatible with common OSES and multiple connections up to six devices together are allowed, which is of a high use for those who travel a lot. A professional online support is suggested to the customers and such anonymous payment methods as bitcoins are accepted.Read more
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is simply an extension of a private network over a public one (Internet), which allows you to receive and send data as though the two computing devices are directly and privately connected. It can also be defined as a remote server that encodes all data that it receives and sends before routing it. In the process, a VPN will shield your online identity, your geo-location and conceal all of your online activities by encrypting your data using the necessary algorithms.
The basic idea of a VPN is that your IP address is cloaked and this helps with hiding your true geographical location. A VPN tunnels all your data transferring through the Internet and makes it reach the other end without anyone getting a peep at it.
|Best Logless VPN Services|
|Private Internet Access||4.6|
Logless VPNs and the competitors
The main difference we are going to speak about today is whether they keep data logs or not. If a VPN doesn’t keep any logs, then it is definitely the best option to go for, because logless VPNs take your privacy seriously. The best logsless VPNs are considered to be the services for maximum anonymity, because the VPNs, which keep logging ‘kill’ private Internet access.
- There are some VPNs, which record all of your data. Such data recording will help the provider in a number of ways, including improving its services. However, a reliable VPN will only record such data without having any further use of it.
- There are VPNs, which record your information so as to know how best it the VPN can serve you. This may not be very pleasing for some people as they have already known what they want when subscribing to the service.
- There are also VPNs, which record every other detail it gets hold of so as to sell such information to third parties. In the past, there have been VPNs accused of selling customers’ data and personal information to phishing companies and even to government agencies.
The above characteristics of VPNs will help you determine what kind of a VPN you want. However, there are more characteristics that you must look at when choosing a VPN provider that keeps no logs.
When you have decided on a VPN service you should ask the provider some questions:
Where is the VPN registered?
It is one of the most important factors while choosing a VPN service. Some VPNs, which are located in countries with stringent policy of control, can exponentially reduce the level of protection and security given to their subscribers. Also it is crucial to learn whether they operate their servers all alone or with the help of a third party.
- Do you keep logs, and for how long?
Many VPN services keep some of the users’ metadata. Metadata is kind of structuralized information, which is used to determine the time, period and other records of a user Internet activity. Sometimes the adversaries can estimate a user with the help of a metadata only. That is why, when talking about logs, it turns to be even more important.
- Does the provider have external e-mails such as Gmail that hold information of customers?
Any user seeking for a protective VPN for his online activity should know that. Otherwise the chosen service that has external e-mails doesn’t worth a dime.
- How does it act when it is asked to provide the authorities with some data logs?
Talking about such essential things as this one, there may appear several attitudes. From the one side, providing the authorities with such data logs concerning terrorist attack prevention seems to be logical. But, on the other side, if a service can provide this data to the agencies how you can be sure they won’t do this to you.
- Which payment methods do you use?
It is a significant point for those who want to gain even more anonymity. There are such VPN services that support not only crypto-currency, which is a very anonymous way of payment, but also Giftcards, which gives higher guarantee to stay unidentified by your VPN provider.
- Are there special tools used by your provider to ensure that your service is not misused?
There are some unreliable services by using which you can get into a nasty situation. Sometimes having accessed to the Internet using a chosen server location, your connection can be interrupted, that’s why it’s highly important to have some special tool for such purposes to warn the user about the disconnection.
- What data encryption do you offer and are there IKev4 and DNS leak protections?
The cryptographic algorithms used by a service are probably the most crucial moment for one’s decision. Before choosing a VPN read some additional information about protocols and keys used by a VPN to provide you with a secure tunneling.
- Do you have a direct physical control of all your servers or they are outsourced from other companies?
We’ve already mentioned that if a VPN provider uses its own servers it’s much securer than using third party’s ones. The question is that choosing a VPN and subscribing to a service you rely your confidentiality on the service, but if there is a third party, who supplies the service with servers, you will have to rely on both of them, which is less secure.
Best Logless VPNs Which Do Not Log Any Information:
If you want to find a good protection for yourself on the web, you should try PureVPN. And the reasons are here:
• When you obtain PureVPN, you will have a full access to 750+ servers in 140+ countries!
• You can also connect up to 5 different devices at the same time and enjoy great protection and freedom no matter where you go.
• Another reason to switch to this open VPN in many countries is that their two-year plan is incredibly affordable.
• They also have great protection thanks to the 256-bit encryption.
So, having decided to acquire a qualitative VPN able to secure your online activities, don’t forget to look through PureVPN packages.Read more
This is a VPN service offered by Golden Frog, an internet data storage provider. VyprVPN offers blazing server speeds with unlimited bandwidth, IP address and any time free switching between its servers. It has over 700+ servers located in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. As it is based in the US, you can make use of its US servers and its free shared IP addresses to access popular American shows even from outside the US. It makes use of popular encryption protocols to ensure online security and supports a wide range of platforms, portable devices and routers.
The greatest features of this VPN service for iPhone are considered to be:
- 200,000+ IPs.
- 5 simultaneous connections.
- 700+ servers.
- Privately owned and managed encryption network.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Easy to use apps for all devices.
- Unlimited speed, server switching and bandwidth.
While looking for the best VPN for your needs, you should consider CyberGhost Pro VPN. Getting a lot of features for reasonable pricing monthly is what makes CyberGhost Pro VPN one of the cheapest VPNs of all time. What is more prominent is that the VPN provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who want to check if it really works the way it should be. Boasting more than 800 servers around the globe, this VPN provider ensures fast connections. Like many of its kind, this VPN provider uses double encryption system making it reliable and secured. CyberGhost Pro is a respectable VPN service for keeping internet connecting secure, private and anonymous.
Take advantage of 3 top CyberGhost Pro functions 2017 for iPhone:
- 800+ ultra-fast servers all around the world
- Strong double encryption
- Multi-platform apps
This credible VPN service provides its consumers with direct access to the websites that have normally been restricted in their geographical location. The service offers three multi-function packages, which are to suit different needs. TunnelBear’s server park includes 20+ countries all over the globe along with AES 256-bit encryption.
At the same time Tunnel Bear has other bonuses for its consumers:
- VPN plans suit every pocket;
- WiFi protection while connecting to insecure hotspots;
- superfast servers for high quality streaming;
- 5 devices per 1 Tunnel Bear account;
- applications for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and browsers.
The features presented above prove that Tunnel Bear is one of the most reliable VPN services in 2018. Study its plans and choose the most suitable for you.Read more
This excellent VPN service will change your web browsing habits forever. No restrictions, ads or limits for you while surfing the Internet. 450+ blazing servers located in 56 countries make your physical location unimportant, while Ivacy pricing system is affordable for an average internet user.
Here’s what makes Ivacy VPN stand out of the crowd:
- anonymity while P2P file sharing;
- 256-bit data ciphering of all users’ data;
- no logs of Ivacy subscribers online activity;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- protection of up to 5 devices per 1 account;
- kill switch function for data protection in case VPN connection is lost;
- manifold methods of payment including Alipay, PayPal and even Bitcoin.
Don’t hesitate to opt for Ivacy VPN for safe and secure Internet use and connect to public WiFi hotspots without the fear to lose both data and money.Read more
Private Internet Access VPN is definitely worth trying if you are looking for a secure VPN service for your online activity. Affordable pricing system and strict no-logging policy make it one of the most popular VPN provider among netizens. The main features of PIA VPN:
• Anonymous payment methods through Bets Buy, Walmart, Starbacks and many more are allowed.
• Over 3100 servers in 28 countries worldwide.
• Compatibility with all popular operating systems.
• P2P file sharing makes torrenting possible for PIA subscribers.