Internet protection software is not just for businesses and online stores. Each and every individual needs to do everything they can to protect their online identities and account information because there are a lot of internet hackers and nosy people who can hack your personal information, steal your identity and make away with much more than just confidential information. On top of that, censoring software is currently dominating the internet and blocking individuals left and right as they try to access the content that they like to watch or read. Trust Zone is one of the best VPN services that you can trust for ultimate and overall security no matter what you do online.
With this reliable VPN service you can rest assured knowing that there is no way someone will be hacking into your webcam to spy on you. You can also access sites and channels like Netflix or Hula from any country and enjoy censor free content as if you were in the USA yourself.
Trust Zone’s tariffs and prices
This good VPN service is tremendously popular due to their exceptionally affordable and you can try this USA VPN for free with the free trial that allows you to put the security and speeds to the test. As a VPN client, you will be able to enjoy the following services from the memberships:
- Access to 43 locations.
- Unlimited data transfers.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Three simultaneous connections.
- Unlimited server switching.
- And one click install and run software.
The memberships for these services vary because the longer the membership lasts, the less you pay.
- Free test – With the free test, you can access servers in 38 popular locations and enjoy protection for 1GB of data transfer for a maximum of three days. You also receive unlimited bandwidth one connection and one click install and run software.
- 1 Month – At six dollars and ninety nine cents per month you can enjoy all the benefits that TrustZone has to offer for an entire month.
- 3 Months – This is the most popular option that TrustZone has and costs only four dollars and ninety five cents per month with only a three month obligation to these rates. You save 38% by taking this option.
- 1 Year – This is TrustZone’s best offer and costs only two dollars and ninety nine cents per month. You have all the benefits and save 63% on annual costs.
This private VPN service is one of the few VPN that makes their server information crystal clear. They have servers in Africa (A rare find amongst VPN), Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania and South America and all servers can be accessed from across the globe for your convenience and complete freedom. All in all, TrustZone has 43 servers in 20 countries.
Trust Zone is a good VPN service that will never let you down. Trust Zone VPN software has some fantastic benefits that are sure to improve your overall online experience and provide you with the safest browsing solution.
- You can prevent ISPs from tracking your every move because the secure VPN software hides your IP address and your online activities by creating a virtual tunnel in which you operate.
- They keep no user logs which means that no one will be able to monitor what you did online.
- Your account is completely secure due to the OpenVPN and L2TP security protocols that encrypts all your online activities.
- You can enjoy unlimited speeds and unlimited bandwidth with this USA VPN.
- Trust Zone allows torrenting which is a true indication of the great security protocols that they use.
- You can download the software for multiple platforms and enjoy great security for all your devices.
TrustZone uses the best security protocols and encryption software to ensure that your IP address will be completely untraceable and to ensure that everything you do online or download will be encrypted and completely inaudible to the outside world. TrustZone uses OpenVPN and L2TP protocols which are the two most modern and secure protocols that can be found.
For support, you can simply visit the website or find support on your app. Support is available from Monday to Friday 6 am to 4pm GMT +0 time zone and can give you instant assistance during these times. You can simply fill out an online form and your query will be sent to customer support that will get back to you shortly. If you prefer to do things yourself, you can also try the FAQ section and find guidance for some of the most common found errors and difficulties.
You can download Trust Zone VPN for Mac or other devices by simply logging in onto their website. Trust Zone is incredibly easy to install due to their one click and install method. If you are satisfied with the free test, you will have to buy the membership that you are interested in. The purchase is done quite easily because you can simply log onto the website, view the prices and then check the package out. Trust Zone supports PayPal, Credit cards like Visa and MasterCard, PayproGlobal. You can also pay completely anonymously through Bitcoin so no one will ever be able to pinpoint any activities to you.
Being a fast-developing company continue developing Trust.Zone VPN. One of the best extensions it offers is a warrant canary.
The warrant canary is issued and regularly provided for the clients by the company although it undergoes Seychelles law. The service is not subjected to the US laws like Uniting and Strengthening America by providing the authorities with backdoors and tools for the US Patriot Act. The company acts so in the interest of transparency and accountability.
The feature is stated to protect Trust.Zone clients from any government searches, seizures of data or requirements to log any actions of the clients.
There will be a special note if the messages are to be updated or removed from the page.
On this page you can see a current data for making sure the actions take place now and valid on day of posting only.
Up to the moment the company is known not to be obliged or subjected to searches, data interception or requirements to collect logs on its client’s activities. The servers and assets of the company are stated not to be implicated in any kind of surveillance. Besides, no government warrants have been ever sent to the company or the employees.
Besides, the service is assured to protect its customers from DNS and WebRTC leaks.
Thus, some browsers are known to ignore the fact you run a VPN service and send your request directly to the ISPs, which is called a DNS leak. The service guarantees its clients from the threat. Besides, all the OSes are supplied by the company with additional guides and instruction. Windows 10/8/7, for instance, are set through the app’s tab here:
Having chosen a ‘DNS leak protection feature, you guarantee protection for your network from this kind of web threat. Users of other OSes are offered to run the following servers: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. You also have a possibility to get more precise details having got in touch with the company’s support.
For you to realize the undertaken actions have snapped into action you need to:
- start the VPN app;
- connect to the internet through a chosen server;
- open any online DNS leak tests and check the network to see the results.
In case the website hasn’t indicated your real IP address or your physical location is inaccessible, your system is defended from DNS leaks.
Providing that there is a leak, you need to set TCP/IPv6 and contact the support service.
WebRTC is implemented in some browsers, which allows for making requests to STUN servers that return the public and local addresses to the users. The observed service is assured to keep the clients defended against the issue and make their identity hidden from all the prying eyes.
There are several online tools with the help of which you can run the check for WebRTC protection. All you need is to:
- start the VPN app;
- connect to the internet through a chosen server;
- go to any WebRTC protective tool and see the results.
As long as the issue is pretty challenging, we have decided to perform, to our opinion, the most essential extracts from the documents.
There is some information, which is logged while connecting to different VPN services. You may be shocked, but the company doesn’t store any logging or other personified information on its clients including visitors IPs, which is few and far between.
When speaking about the terms of usage you, as a client, are obliged to follow the next principals of online behavior:
- You shouldn’t transfer Trust.Zone account and credentials to any third person, but use it on your own devices only.
- You should ensure that your account is distributed to 3 devices only, as it is offered by the company to connect up to three devices simultaneously.
- You shouldn’t use the service for sending spam or chain letters, and etc.
So, as you see, the information is immensely critical for you in case you want to run the service.
This fantastic service provider supports a number of devices to give you great freedom. You can also connect up to three devices simultaneously. With three connections you improve your overall security because all your connections will be secure for all devices. The supported devices are iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Linux, Windows and Mac and you can try the free test on any of these devices.
Trust Zone is one of the most affordable VPN that you can get for ultimate online security no matter what you would like to do. You can be completely anonymous, download and stream content and the software is incredibly simple to install on all the compatible platforms. If you haven’t tried Trust Zone then it is definitely time to give this great VPN a try.