One cannot but agree that VPN technology is extremely popular today. It is not surprising, a trustworthy VPN gives a wide range of helpful features. Some people use it to bypass geo-blocking, others to protect their sensitive data.
There is a huge amount of VPN services today and one can face difficulties while choosing this or that provider. Our aim is to help you and to make the process of selection easier.
Today we want to offer you a NoodleVPN review. We’re going to cover the following info:
- Pricing of NoodleVPN
- Info on servers of NoodleVPN
- Security and privacy of NoodleVPN
- Support service of NoodleVPN
- NoodleVPN Platforms
- Step-by-step NoodleVPN configuration
- IP Leak test and speed test for NoodleVPN
- Features of NoodleVPN
- Summary for NoodleVPN review
OK, let’s start.
To begin with, we want to say that the official site of NoodleVPN is quite informative. One can easily find any information about the service there.
The provider offers Dedicated VPN or IP, Static VPN and CiscoVPN.
- Dedicated VPN/IP will cost you $7. However, Russian (Saint Petersburg) and Australian (Sydney) servers cost $8 for each location. The most expensive server is Japan (Tokyo), it is $9. The service also provides a promo code, by means of which you can get 30% off for packages.
- You can pay for Static VPN monthly. It will cost you $3.90. However, if you want to save money, it’s better to get Static VPN (3 months), Static VPN (6 months), Static VPN (12 Months). Moreover, Static VPN for 2 years is only $2.5 per month.
- The price for CiscoVPN is $34 annually.
The provider also offers the test tariff, the price for it is only $1 for 8 days.
All plans provide the same features: unlimited bandwidth, VPN disconnect protection, 5 simultaneous connections and others.
You can pay for any tariff with WebMoney, PayPal, Perfect Money and Bitcoins.
Note: Paying for a VPN with a cryptocurrency raises the level of your security.
All payments are final and not refundable. However, if your NoodleVPN account doesn’t work more than for 3 days, a refund will be given. You have to fill request within 4 days from the date of purchase to get your money back.
The service offers 80+ servers in such locations as:
- The USA: New York, Ohio, Chicago, North Carolina, Los Angeles, Miami, Texas, Rochester;
- Canada: Toronto;
- Europe: England (London), France, Italy (Milan), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Spain (Madrid), Germany (Frankfurt), Russia (Saint Petersburg);
- Asia: Japan (Tokyo), Hong Kong, UAE (Dubai)
- Australia: Sydney.
Security is the thing number one a customer should check before buying a VPN. Let’s see how safe to use NoodleVPN on your device.
- Protocols. The service supports a wide range of protocols, you can choose any from IKEv2, PPTP, OpenVPN, CiscoVPN or IPSec.
- Logs. NoodleVPN doesn’t save any logs. This is one of the main advantages of the VPN. It means that neither your ISP nor the service itself knows what you’re doing online. The only thing the provider saves is your e-mail address and username.
- Encryption: NoodleVPN supports up to 2048-bit encryption.
NoodleVPN provides with 24/7 customer support. You can ask for help in case of some technical issues, account problems or VPN errors. Just submit a ticket on Noodle VPN official website.
Noodle VPN is a cross-platform service. The VPN runs on: Windows x, OS x, Android and Linux. Unfortunately, we’ve failed to get the NoodleVPN application on Windows. Let’s have a look at the manual NoodleVPN setup.
We’ve tested Noodle VPN on Windows 7. Let’s have a look at how to do this.
- Click “Control Panel” and find “Network and Internet”.
- Find “Network and Internet” and click “View network status and tasks”.
- Click on “Set up a new connection or network”.
- Choose “Connect to a workplace” and then click on “Next”
- To create a VPN connection, click on “Use my Internet connection (VPN)”.
- Now you have to fill in the form. In the “Internet address” field you should enter the server hostname which you have bought. Create any name for the VPN connection and fill it in the “Destination name” field.
- Now you have to fill in your username and password, then click on “Create”.
- You will see the following box, don’t be afraid of closing it.
- Right-click on the connection you have just created and then click on “Properties”.
- Find “Options” tab and check for the following labels:
- Check if “PPP Settings” looks like in the screenshot below. Then check “Security” tab, it should have the same settings.
- Now uncheck the (TCP/IPv6) in the “Networking” tab.
- Now repeat steps 1-3 and click on “Connect to a network”.
- Right-click on the “NoodleVPN” connection and choose “Connect”.
- Fill in your username and password.
So, we’ve successfully installed NoodleVPN. Let’s have a look at how reliable the VPN is. We’ve connected to the server in Sweden.
According to the test, there is no any IP leaks.
Now let’s disconnect NoodleVPN and check the speeds. You can see the results below.
We’ve connected to the server in Stockholm and tested the speeds once again.
As we can see, the VPN slightly slows down the Internet connection. Let’s cover other useful features of NoodleVPN.
- NoodleVPN is a nice VPN for torrenting as it supports P2P connection. It’s a great advantage for those who use torrent trackers to download music or movies. Moreover, NoodleVPN is fast enough for this.
- The provider has such a feature like unlimited download.
- The great advantage of the provider is that it is possible to pay for it with Bitcoins. This method of payment is highly robust.
We’ve tried to cover Noodle VPN in detail. Undoubtedly, the VPN is worth using in 2018. It has a lot of useful features that can help you to make your Internet connection secure and safe.
To make a long story short, let’s sum up our review and have a look at the main pros and cons of NoodleVPN.
Pros of NoodleVPN:
- 80+ Servers in 30+ Countries;
- Doesn’t keep logs;
- P2P connection is available;
- Fast VPN;
- 24/7 Customer Support;
- 5 simultaneous connections;
- Ikev2, PPTP, IPSec, OpenVPN protocols.
Cons of NoodleVPN:
- No refunds;
- We’ve failed to get the app for Windows.
We hope our review was useful for you. Don’t forget to leave comments below and ask questions. We’re always ready to help. Good luck!