Unfortunately, a time when we could surf the Net without fear of data leakage is long gone. Today people are looking for a reliable way to stay secure and safe online. Of course, netizens want to get a fast and secure VPN with a robust encryption and no-logging policy.
The market offers a great variety of providers today. Let’s see if BulletVPN is worth using in 2019.
From our review you’ll learn:
- Tariffs and prices of BulletVPN
- BulletVPN Servers
- Security and Privacy
- Support service of BulletVPN
- Setup of BulletVPN
- IP Leak test and speed test for BulletVPN
- Features of BulletVPN
- Summary for BulletVPN review
Let’s have a look at how much the VPN costs.
Bullet VPN offers one package at various prices. The price depends on how long you’re going to sing up for the service. Like many other services, BulletVPN provides customers with 3 plans: 1 Month Plan, 1 Year Plan and 6 Months Plan. Let’s have a look at the prices in detail.
1 Month Plan will cost you $10.98.
6 Months Plan - $54.98 ($9.16 per month).
1 Year Plan – $ 89.98 or $3.75 per month. The service currently offers to get an extra year for free with this plan.
All of the giving plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is a perfect feature because it gives you an opportunity to understand if BulletVPN is the best choice for you or not.
When it comes to payment methods you can select PayPal, a credit card, wire transfer, e-Wallets or even Bitcoin (read more about VPN and Bitcoins).
Bullet VPN is based in Estonia and has a wide range of servers all around the globe. Well-known servers are located in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. However, a customer may try less popular locations: Finland, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore and many others.
Such a big variety of servers makes BulletVPN number one VPN for Netflix. Moreover, with this provider you can unblock the whole content of Netflix or other streaming services such as Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, etc.
Security and Privacy are two first things we’re looking for in a reliable VPN. Let’s see if BulletVPN can boast such features.
- Encryption. The VPN offers 256-bit encryption. It is considered as one of the most robust today.
- Protocols. BulletVPN provides customers with the most trustworthy protocols: PPTP L2TP OpenVPN IKEv1 IKEv2.
As we can see, BulletVPN is a perfect choice in terms of privacy and security.
The service provides its customers with a great support. Go to www.bulletvpn.com and you will find setup guides. Here you may learn how to install BulletVPN on Fire TV Stick. There are also troubleshoot and contact support. FAQ will give you a lot of helpful info as well.
BulletVPN is cross-platform software. The VPN runs on Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, PS4, PS3, and Xbox. Moreover, the service supports user-friendly VPN applications for iOS, Mac, Windows, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android.
Actually, the software has one of the easiest setups we’ve ever faced. Let’s see how to install BulletVPN on your desktop.
First, you have to visit the official website of the provider and find the tab “apps”. Choose “BulletVPN for Windows” and click on “Download”.
As soon you do this, the installation will begin. Now you have to enter your credentials.
Click “Connect”. That’s it. The software will “tell” you what server you’re connected to.
You can switch to another server in the “Locations” button. There is also a possibility to mark your favourite servers.
As you can see BulletVPN configuration is just a cakewalk. It makes the VPN number one for beginners. You don’t have to be a technically advanced user to set up the software.
Now we have BulletVPN on your desktop. Let’s check how fast the VPN software is. Here is our connection speed before VPN:
Let’s connect to a Copenhagen server:
To a server in London:
Of course, our connection speed was reduced by the VPN. However, download speed remained quite high.
IP Leak test was also successful. BulletVPN didn’t leak our DNS:
Other features that haven’t mentioned above:
- Allows P2P torrenting. The fact that the VPN supports P2P connection is amazing. Torrent trackers are popular nowadays all around the world. Many netizens aim to protect themselves while downloading torrent files. High speeds make the software a nice VPN for torrenting.
- Unblocks geo-blocked streaming services. The VPN is also a great choice for unblocking streaming services like Netflix, Sling TV and others. The service offers a wide range of servers in the USA in such cities as Manassas, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix, New York and many others.
- Unlimited bandwidth. This feature is available for all BulletVPN tariffs.
- Smart DNS. This function allows bypassing restrictions and blocks on the Internet. By means of Smart DNS, one can open a site from different regions at the same time. You even don’t have to change your settings.
- Kill Switch. This feature is vital for a secure Internet activity. If you get disconnected from BulletVPN server for some technical issue, Kill Switch will prevent data leakage and allow you to stay secure and anonymous.
Let’s sum up our review and see the main pros and cons of the VPN.
To our mind, the first thing that makes BulletVPN worth trying is easy-to-use applications. The installation took only a couple of minutes and the app itself is intuitive and extremely convenient.
BulletVPN is reliable in terms of security and privacy, which is important. Moreover, the provider has 24/7 customer support with a live chat.
Speaking about the advantages of the VPN, we can’t but mention 30-day money-back guarantee. BulletVPN price is also affordable.
Cons and pros of the provider in brief.
- 30-day Money-back Guarantee;
- 24/7 Customer Support;
- Unlimited Bandwidth;
- 256-bit encryption;
- Robust protocols;
- P2P connection Support;
- Wide-range of services;
- Free Smart DNS.
- Only 3 simultaneous connections;
- No free trial for testing the VPN service.