We are pleased to present you with a new steaming hot interview conducted with Michael Maher, a founder of iElement B.V/ iSpire, publisher and developer of b.VPN/WASEL network. With the head office iElement B.V in Breda, The Netherlands, the company protects the rights of average users and proves internet freedom will exist as long as good techies fight for it. Having made use of the VPN company, which is constantly hard at work enhancing its service, you will be in step with the times taken under ultimate web protection. Which countries to choose in terms of better privacy, which innovations are expected to be in VPN sphere and a host of other topical things can be learnt from the interview.
– Please, introduce yourself and tell us a few words about your company and the service.
– Startingin 2010, we saw the need for protecting internet freedom and decided to take action by providing users with the required tools for everyday changing world and aggressive censorship.As one of the early internet users I found the potential in freedom of speech and open world the internet provides amazing and I was fascinated by it.That’s what inspired me to choose VPN as my business eventually.
“…freedom of speech and
open world the internet provides…
That’s what inspired me
to choose VPN as my business eventually.”
– Does the phrase “Internet freedom” exist? Has it changed recently?
– Yes, internet freedom will exist
as long as good techies fight for it. I started using the internet in early 90s and since that time I met lots of good people who have great minds willing to keep the internet as great as it used to beand will do everything they can.If we keep doing what we are doing, we will be able to win back internet freedom and people will realize the importance of having a channel where they can say what they want to say.
“…internet freedom will exist
as long as good techies fight for it.”
– What are the most significant achievements of your VPN Service?
– Our advanced development of a custom UDP tunneling protocol that can work behind toughest firewalls and has the ability to defend users against firewall auto learning throttles.
– What is unique about your VPN Service?
– We think every user counts.Even ifthey don’t have technical knowledge we will do everything we can to let them keep the internet they want.We simplify using complicated things like SSH tunneling into an application that requires one click to connect. Our support team takes everything seriously; we never let users down with one line canned reply like some other VPN services.
“…we will do everything we can to let them
keep the internet they want.”
– Why should customers choose your VPN Service instead of your competitors?
– We provide a premium service that is comparable to 15$ per month for as low as 7$ per month; that’s a great value. We have 30 high end servers distributed across the world, we don’t log user activities FOR REAL, and we develop our technology regularly, as much as we care about supporting our users, we also care about keeping the technology couple of steps ahead of firewalls.
“…we don’t log user activities FOR REAL, and…
develop our technology regularly…
keeping the technology couple of steps ahead of firewalls.”
– Which countries in your opinion are the best to connect to in terms of privacy protection?
– Hong Kong, Netherlands, France and Canada.
– Which innovations/new technologies are expected to be in VPN sphere?
– Obfuscation and encryption should go above to cover up for the need to be protected further.
– Do you personally use VPN account? What for?
– Shielding myself on the internet generally and accessing blocked services (yes, 50% of the time I’m located in places where I need a VPN to access Skype for example).
“…50% of the time I’m located in places
where I need a VPN…”
– Could you wish anything for the users?
– Get to know more about privacy and security and help us protect the internet.
Beyond all doubt, b.VPN is always ready to give a helping hand to its customers while showing how safe the internet can be. Consisting of highly-skilled computer professionals b.VPN team goes above and beyond by keeping the VPN technology updated and available even for non-techy customers. The customer-oriented service is to make your VPN-supported internet experience sheltered from multiple web threats with a single click.
We wish you every success in providing all the interested netizens with trustworthy services!