If you have subscribed one of the best services PureVPN and now it doesn’t operate well, you need to follow some simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to check your internet connection average showings, such as speed rate, throttling, etc.
- Then you need to check you OS, as soon as when updating is needed, the system can slow down the work.
- Besides, try to choose another server to connect to the internet through a VPN.
- Providing that the server you have chosen is the only option in the country you need, you can consult the technical support whether it operates well or not.
- Strange as it may sound, some customers download an app, which isn’t compatible with their OSes. Therefore, make sure you haven’t made the mistake.
- If you can make nothing of the situation, you should contact the assistance group, which is to help you 24/7 without any delays.
However, there are cases when a chosen VPN doesn’t meet customer’s demands and has nothing to do with the goals. In this case any PureVPN subscriber can ask for a money-back guarantee. In case if all the conditions are observed by two parties (the company and the client), you will receive your money back.