Hi, bestvpnrating! I have some problems with IPVanish service. The thing is that I can’t establish any internet connection through the service. I’ve tried to make my best to fix the problem, but it doesn’t work. What should I do?
- You have chosen an incompatible with your system app.
- You haven’t run the trial version and now face some problems with speed decrease.
- You have chosen a server location, which is now being disabled.
- You haven’t tried to connect the customer support.
As soon as the company’s customer support works 24/7 you have a chance to eliminate the problem at any time you wish. Moreover, having read all the terms of usage you know that you can get your money back during 7 days after the subscription has been formed.
So, probably, you have to go through the main points you have to do while subscribing for a service and make sure you have made the same:
- Choose an appropriate service.
- Select a suitable package.
- Make sure the company offers a compatible with your OS app and run a free trial in case it is offered.
- Download an app.
- Make some tests on speed without a free trial of a VPN and with it. Tell the difference between upload and download speeds you have seen. Make sure it’s enough for your needs.
- Having tested a free trial, you can subscribe for the service without any hesitations providing that it offers a money-back guarantee.
- You are welcome to use the service for whatever you need it.