Australia has much in common with the US. Mention but one thing that the official language of these two countries is the same. Probably, that is the reason why so many tourists travel between these two countries and establish business relations. However, if talking about the internet freedom, you might have firsthand information that media companies of these two countries have a strict policy in relation to offshore users. This primarily depends on copyright protection, as none of these countries want their media business to be devaluated by piracy actions.
If speaking about Netflix, you know that the media streaming resources is one of the strictest in terms of geo-restrictions. Today we know that not all VPNs for Australia can help you access the website, as soon as all the IPs are thoroughly monitored. Therefore, while choosing an appropriate service for watching the streaming service from Australia, you need to pay attention to several essential characteristics it should perform:
- a vast variety of fast server locations, especially those placed in the US;
- strong encryption protocols, L2TP, OpenVPN, PPTP;
- unlimited bandwidth and speed;
- a free trial version or a money-back guarantee;
- acceptance of different payment methods;
- 24/7 professional technical group assistance;
- security, privacy and high level of anonymity.