Every computer contains its special address called IP. It is a numerical label assigned to each participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. Your location and online activity can be identified using your IP address. Moreover, you can be monitored not only when you browse the site, but also after leaving it.
As you can see, browsing online implies insecurity. That’s why you should be explained the importance of hiding the IP address.
- Would you like to have an unlimited access to your favourite site with streaming videos wherever you are? Some sites are inaccessible in different countries. Using VPN you may avoid a lot of troubles.
- Using special encryption helps you not to leave a trace of your identity. Besides, you stay anonymous while browsing.
- Changing your real location enhances the level of your protection. It creates the extra layer of security.
- Wi-Fi hotspots are an alluring place for hackers. If you don’t want to be hacked, use VPN which makes you IP address protected.
- Do you want to bypass any geographic restrictions? Your IP address should be changes using VPN. It means that you can have a limitless choice of sites with round-the-clock access.
- Are you fed up with restricted sites at the workplace? Use any VPN service you want and all the necessary information becomes available for you.
- Are you irritated being controlled? Surveillance will not be a problem for you! Using modified IP address you can’t be tracked by the National Security Agency.
- One of the best ways to stay secure is to hide all your internet activity from your provider. It is possible to do it changing your IP address. All your data will not be found out by your provider.
- Search engines always store your data, so you should clear your cookies after every Internet session. Use VPN and you will not have to do routine.
- Internet is considered to be a modern place where your ideas and secrets can be shared with your friends. Using VPN you may avoid being disclosed. Moreover, it guarantee privacy and freedom of your action.