As far as you are concerned about internet security and VPN service as such, it will be great to hear that we have taken an interview from Sahrzad VPN. The service, which has been developed for Middle East countries in particular, will be of a high use for anything and everything, as internet freedom is something inaccessible for more than 76% of all customers worldwide. Having eyes for subscribing for the VPN or learning some more information about your provider, take a tough look into the interview.
- Please, introduce yourself and tell us a few words about your company and the service.
- My name is Ann and I'm working in VPN industry since 2007 when we started our first VPN service.
- Does the phrase “Internet freedom” exist? Has it changed recently?
- Internet censorship is not a surprise on the Internet today but does real Internet freedom exist?
If you mean real freedom when you can access any website you want, when you can express your opinion without any afraid of being arrested.
Well you definitely need to do something to get Internet freedom. Using a VPN is the best advice I can give your readers.
If you review 2016 Internet freedom report, you can see that only 24% of global Internet users are free while the rest of the world suffer from Internet censure.
In such countries as Estonia, Iceland, Canada, the United States, Germany and some others Internet users are free on-line.
But in many countries like United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Cuba, Uzbekistan, Ethiopia, Iran, Syria, China,
and others very strict Internet censorship exists.
- Where is the headquarters of your company situated?
- Our headquarters are located in Montreal, Canada.
- What are the most significant achievements of your VPN Service?
- Our VPN service was first who provided SSTP VPN protocol for users in commercial segment.
This is one of the VPN solutions that work in most of cases and bypass any blocks.
It looks like usual https connection. SSTP VPN is highly secure and very hard to detect.
So this is perfect solution for countries with government Internet censorship.
- What is unique about your VPN Service?
- We always believe that our customers’ privacy and Internet freedom are our main goals.
So we are doing our best to provide secure and reliable VPN service for people from any country of the world.
- Why should customers choose your VPN Service instead of your competitors?
- Main advantages of our VPN service are reasonable price, free trial, and different plans. Only few providers offer one week plan. It is very convenient for people who just need VPN for a short time or want to try this technology. Also we provide free trial for our customers by request.
Besides that we offer free remote VPN setup for people who need it. As I know there are no VPN providers who do that.
- Which innovations/new technologies are expected to be in VPN sphere?
- In my opinion VPN protocols will evolve and change with time to look more like usual Internet traffic.
Because Internet censorship is rising and filters became more smart and serious.
Several years ago PPTP VPN protocol was a perfect solution for any restriction and now it can be easily blocked in countries with Internet censorship.
If VPN traffic is to look like usual traffic users can be safe and do not worry about the security and privacy.
For now SSTP VPN is really a good solution for your safety and Internet freedom.
- Do you personally use VPN account? What for?
- I believe that VPN usage will increase in the following years due to censorship rising and privacy reasons.
I often use a VPN account when I need to get an access to some countries specific content (like the USA only).
And of course I usually use VPN during my travels because in many countries such services as Skype and Viber are blocked and the only way to use them is via the VPN.
Also sometimes I connect to VPN when I am using public Wi-Fi not just for reading news but to open my bank account for example.
I know that under the VPN all my data is protected.
- Could you wish anything for the users?
- I wish all Internet users to be happy and think about the privacy on the Internet. It is highly important to control this especially in our days.
Sahrzad VPN is one of the services that are being constantly improved by the company. The provider was the first who offered SSTP protocol for commercial users. The service has an obvious advantage over the competitors in prices and plans it suggests. There are few companies providing a week package. Besides, the service offers a remote setup for those who are far from technologies. Provided that you have never come across such a technology as a VPN, you are able to jump at the opportunity. The company believes that protocols need to be developed to look like simple internet traffic, as censorship technologies have been made to identify and block such protocols as PPTP. So, Sahrzad VPN deserves confidence and your in-depth study.
We wish you every success in your business!