The interview we are going to acquaint you with is to throw light on a problem of civil liberties and the attempt to downplay user right. We have recently interviewed Eduard Yegor, a Digital Marketing Manager of Ivacy VPN, and learnt some new facts about the array of useful features the service offers, ‘no log’ policy and some innovative technologies awaited from the provider.
- Please, introduce yourself and tell us a few words about your company and the service.
- My name is Eduard Yegor and I've been working as a part of the online security industry for the last 12 years. I'm currently working for Ivacy VPN as Digital Marketing Manager. The culture here at Ivacy is to provide "best value for less money" and this reflects in every aspect of the product that we have designed, from our amazing list of features to the unmatched quality of service. We are currently located in Hong Kong but we are in the process of permanently relocating to Singapore.
- Does the phrase “Internet freedom” exist? Has it changed recently?
- Yes, the term does exist. In fact, although the vast majority of internet users do not know it, internet freedom is an essential constitutional right. However, there has been a systematic effort by snoopers and governments to trample upon your civil liberties without your knowledge and obtain your private data, mostly in the name of homeland security. This is a breach of your civil liberties.
- What are the most significant achievements of your VPN Service?
- Ivacy is the pioneer of Split-tunneling which we introduced to the world of VPN back in 2007. With Split-tunneling, you can select specific applications that you wish to secure with a VPN.
- What is unique about your VPN Service?
- At the most competitive price in the industry, Ivacy offers an array of useful features to its customers that complement its superior service quality. This is Ivacy's unique value proposition.
- Why should customers choose your VPN Service instead of your competitors?
- When you consider the wide array of features that Ivacy offers customers at such a competitive price, it sort of becomes obvious that Ivacy offers them the best value for their money. This is also why we have a strong brand loyalty.
- Which countries in your opinion are the best to connect to in terms of privacy protection?
- When you have successfully connected through Ivacy, it doesn't really matter which country you choose. Ivacy has a strict "No Log" policy which essentially means that we do not maintain logs of your online activity, let alone push them forward to law enforcement agencies. For an added layer of impenetrable security, we recommend that you connect using L2TP, SSTP and/or OpenVPN (TCP and UDP) protocol since they provide maximum level of security.
- Which innovations/new technologies are expected to be in VPN sphere?
- The VPN sphere has itself taken a paradigm shift in the past five years. Nevertheless, the things that will redefine the leader in the industry relate to who will be more transparent because I believe that in the VPN industry, it is all about building healthy and fruitful relations of trust with the customer. Another breakthrough innovation that is expected in the VPN sphere is faster connections which will speed up the tiresome task of downloading large files and buffering HD videos.
- Do you personally use VPN account? What for?
- Of course! I never fail to use a VPN when I'm online, especially when I want to check my emails or log in to my bank account.
- Could you wish anything for the users?
- I personally wish that internet users around the world would develop a greater sense of awareness about their civil liberties so that they realize just how big a risk they face every time they connect to the internet.
Summing up it should be noticed that Ivacy VPN is probably one of those rare providers who appeal the customers’ attention to their civil rights and liberties. The VPN is worth a try due to its fair name and concerted efforts focused on clients’ online protection.
We wish you every success in your business!